Improve and grow your business through the integration of character skill development. Orangeburg County Community of Character provides training and consulting in the areas of character education, awareness and development.
Character in the workplace sets the tone for how it operates.
We optimize your organization through effective design and training based on your needs and goals. We help you deliver optimum results improving your profitability with improved employee development and satisfaction and improved customer service. Let us help you set your business apart from others with a clear emphasis on the importance and value of character.
· Customized business character assessment and program design.
· Identify character traits and values necessary to the success of your business. What are the characteristics for a great employee? Integrate traits as a key component of statements of purpose and evaluations for reward and recognition. Provide training for what it means and how to incorporate it into your work and live it.
· Emphasize the importance of character traits and interpersonal skills in achieving business goals and personal goals. Increase awareness and develop soft skills necessary for optimum performance.
· Soft skills for business and life. Soft skills are character traits and interpersonal skills that characterize a person's relationship with other people. In the workplace, soft skills are considered a complement to hard skills, which refer to a person's knowledge and occupational skills. Soft skills are required to build relationships with other people.
· Emphasize the value and impact of each person.
· Become a recognized ‘Business of Character’.
Copyright © 2019 Orangeburg County Community of Character - All Rights Reserved.