Orangeburg County Community of Character is looking for a dynamic individual to lead the organization!
Part-time position reports directly to the Board of Directors with annual performance review. Background check required. Flexible schedule. Compensation commensurate with employee experience and performance.
Key Responsibilities include:
Plan, organize, coordinate and implement initiatives and activities of Orangeburg County Community of Character in support of our mission to inspire, motivate and recognize character excellence.
· Develop and deliver mission based objectives
· Research and assess community needs to determine strategies
· Serve as liaison with city, county and state governments; law enforcement; schools and school districts; Chamber of Commerce; Development Commission; businesses/industry; media; health organizations; faith-based groups; and other civic groups and nonprofits
· Serve as resource to community on character initiatives, programs and information
· Secure funding for budget and initiatives
· Recruit and coordinate volunteer efforts
· Ensure government compliance
· Oversee and Manage day to day operations (including accounting with some CPA support)
· Promote the work of the organization
· Excellent communication skills
· Fundraising/development skills
· Ability to develop and execute against strategic plans
· Technology sophistication
· Sound financial understanding and skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, and other key office tools (ex. basic web management).
Interested candidates should apply here, online at orangeburgcharacter.org
Copyright © 2019 Orangeburg County Community of Character - All Rights Reserved.